Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 14:01:00 -0400
Gail asked about putting up gates in doorways with floor mouldings-- when I
lived in an apartment like that, I build extensions on the ends of the baby
gate, just using 1x1's and nails, so that the sides of the baby gate would
meet the wall.  The bottom edge of the baby gate would then be flush against
the moulding, and the extensions fill up the extra space.

Hopefully this description made sense-- I couldn't think of a way to
illustrate it with ASCII...

Regina

Murder takes the wheel of the Cadillac
and Death climbs in the back...