Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 02:37:58 -0500
I have bought two Path Valley Farms ferrets in the past year and a half,
here at the local Animart in Madison, WI.  They are perfectly wonderful
girls.  They have been very healthy thus far and are very, very
intelligent.  These two girls are very solid, very well proportioned, and
full of weasel wardance blend.  They do not display the classic sign I have
seen in the past of some of my past MF ferrets with the weak hind quarters
and funny gait they sometimes have.  I am not saying this is true of all MF
ferrets, but I have had 20 ferrets the past 14 years, all but 4 were MF
and had weakened hinders and funny gaits.  Now it could be too that all my
ferrets walk funny 'cause their owner is blonde, but that would be another
story. <grin>

I guess now that I have gotten a chance to be owned by both MF ferrets
and a couple PVF ferrets, I would choose PVF or a private breeder.  To be
truthful though, when push comes to shove, it's the personality and not
the breeder who wins me over in the end.

Joey and the Cheesehead Bears:
Barney, Queen Brittany, J.J., Yogi, Buddy, Silver Belle, and baby Angelica.