From:
The Ole Hag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:23:16 -0800
First off KUDOS to Todd and Caff-Pow for their well written articles.

Now secondly this is to try and informs you hoomans that in the wilds
our cousin ferrets and other near relatives do an excellent jobs of
fishing. Perhaps some of you folks can remembers an article written by
a woman in Australia's who hads a ponds in her ferret yards that she
stocked fishes in so the ferrets could catches them and eats them if
they wanted to. At me Grams farm they has a mink that likes to go to
the corn dryer and eats fields corn. Not the mices that be there buts
the corn. Somebodies should tells him he is a carnivores and shouldn't
eats that stuff. DOOK DOOK SORRY gots off the subject. So who can say
for sure what the wild ferret will eats when he or she be Hungary's?

Gee look at me I only eats COOKED chickie for almost a years and even
me Docs are amazed at me coats and I has been adrenal for over 3 years.

Todd, I thinks you and Caff-Pow forgots to mentions the yummy Swiss
Rolls, filled donuts, Kit Kat bars, peanut butters ice creams, venison,
baby lima beans, egg noodles in butters, hot dogs and hamburgers OH MY
Now I has got me self hungry so Mat you all has a healthy and safe day
the Ole Wizard needs to gets Moms to heat me ups some CHICKIE SOUPS!!!!

Merlins and hims Moms