From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:10:14 -0700
May I give a huge public THANK YOU to all the volunteers who manned the
reception tables, helped out at SOS, and offered the vendors "potty
breaks"...

So, in absolutely no particular order...Thank You..  Lydia Russell, Pam
Sessoms, Randy Belair, Kristeen Kohrs, Laura Spearman, Betty Janner,
Vicki Montgomery, Marsha Crowell, Helen McLean and Judy Gronwold.  We
could not have taken in all the money we did take in without you!

Most appreciatively,
Fran Prager