From:
Rhiannon Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:41:30 -0600
Hi all!  I just have a quick question that I hope someone can answer for me.
When I went to volunteer at the shelter last night I brought my SO with me.
To say the least he was doing more playing than helping me work:) Anyways, I
have these two boys I have had my eye on that I think that I am going to
take home.  I showed him the boys, he thought they were cute (they are!!
One is a silver colored male, the other a dark-eyed white) so I left them to
'bond'.  He said they were trying to bite him!  I refused to beleive my boys
could do such a thing when they are so sweet and loving to me?  There every
move just beggs me to take them home!!  The question is, could they possibly
not like his scent or his voice?  (very deep voice) I don't think it was
fear or anything he really likes all the little guys.  (and girls)

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Rhiannon