From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:05:21 -0800
Hidey Ho and away they go.

Feritz here in South Texas have been sited recently at places such as the
Wurstfest in New Braunfels, at parties Halloween and even at Fright Nite
at 6 Flags.  Spottings have been reported at meetings and malls of them
standing in line waiting for Santa.  Leaving booty stashed in Santa's bag
could be another way to pass word along the Weasel Hi-Way.

With so many strange happenings, I thought it time to dig out the WARNING
signs.  Not much to detour their relentless under - cover activites but,
worth a try.

I found some extras for the first 10 takers. They can be found on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7725545130

not an eBay buyer?  while inventories last arrangements for purchase can
be made by contacting Ferret MOM

Do so quickly!  Coded reports have been deciphered and an attack is being
staged on my CPU as soon as new recruits are trained.  Since the Newbies
arrived from San Antonio nightly manuvers have taken place.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Tx 78130