Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:11:31 +1300
WOW!!

Great news!  I just learned that Totally Ferret has FINALLY made it to New
Zealand!  Right now I know that it is available at Jansens Pet Store in
Mount Eden Road, Balmoral, Auckland.  I'm currently trying to find the
supplier who approached Jansens so that my own pet store can get it in when
I need it.  Far easier than the several hour drive I'd need to get it!!  I
believe it's $24.95 for a 1.5kg bag.

This is MUCH better than the other two ferret foods currently available on
the market here, and in my opinion, the ONLY ferret food that's good enough
to use.  The others are both low quality, minimal (or less) standard foods,
and I prefer to use Iams over the others any day.

Okay, now that I've learned this much, it's time to try find out if I can
get it up here!!

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm