From:
Kathleen Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 23:09:50 -0500
Hi All,
My name is Kathy and It is with a totally breaking heart that I am
posting this message in the hopes of finding some good homes for my
beloved ferrets.  There is a very long reason why I can no longer keep
them, actually its a culmination of several really bad events that have
happened in my life and although I have tried to keep my family together,
I can no longer do it,

I am a 28 year old single mom of two young kids, ages 8 and 10..we live
on Long Island New York.  I was recently diagnosed with inoperable brain
cancer which although I am recieving treatment for, it is really tough
right now.  My finacee of seven years left me recently as well and so
this has made it impossibe to pay the rent and care for all that I have
to care for...I have had to lay off working for some time because the
chemo is very tough and now I am trying to get me and my children into
a place for woman like myself, although it is the LAST thing on earth I
want to do!  So.  I have my 8 beloved fuzzys that I have been trying to
find homes for to no avial, and that is why I am turning to all of you
in the hopes that maybe someone out there has more room in their hearts
and family for a ferret or two.

I have Emma, Lilo, Sabrina.  Dao, Yugi, Niki, Skippy and Latios, They are
all young expect for Dao who is a dark eyed white, aged aprox.5.  Latios
is the baby of the family at 6 months...he is my beautiful perfect Panda
boy,,,,REALLY handsome.  If you intersested in some info on any of the
ferrets please do not hestitate to contact me...Please do not hesitate
and I will get back to you as soon as I can!  Please do not think that I
am giving up my ferrets and treating this lightly, they are my children
as all of you ferret folks now.  I have not waited until the last minute,
but time is getting shorter, and if anyone at all can help out, I will
sincerely be grateful for the rest of my life, as well as any of my
babies that find a loving home.

Thanks for giving me the chance to get this out there, I know that there
a tons of really good people on this list....I hope that they find good
homes...

Sincerely.
Kathy Homan