Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:31:42 -0400
So I see life this way. We all have brains - we all have the ability
to make choices, be they good or bad. We sometimes learn from our
mistakes. Some of us do anyways.......but then there is always the
occasional exception......and in this case, the exceptions name - is
Dart (a.k.a Delilah). I believe firmly that when I am at work, that
she will lead the other fuzzy's to a coupe'...some how she has figured
out how to not only make herself invisible, but the rest of the group
too. I know this because I am certain that she has been bringin the
other kids upstairs to read the FML. She had to do it, otherwise -
where would she get the idea that ferrets are supposed to have dental
cleanings done? I mean - I didn't tell her........which leads into
the Dental cleaning story. Dart is our most rambunctious, riotous,
ring leader-ous, swimming ferret fool. So - we're all minding our own
business - sitting in the Family Room - watching the tube. And I hear
a sound......"did you all hear the sound too*? I hear the sound of
"scritch, scritch, DOOK DOOK, scritch, scritch, skidaddle, skidaddle -
WHUMP!. NOW does this sound familiar to anyone? Yep of course it
involved Dart. After hearng the "whump" - I jump up and dash into the
kitchen (which coincidentally is right behind me - open floor plan
don'tcha know?) - where I see Dart, Isolde and Theo. Dart was shaking
her head , probably trying to stave off any permanent brain damage
caused by running head first into the curio cabinet - with - a
stolen.....dishwasher tab. With their ring leader out of the picture,
Isolde and Theo each had a corner of this "yummy toothpaste" tab -
and were fighting over who was going to get it - now that Dart has
given herself a concussion. Ok - who told her that you can clean your
teeth with dishwasher stuff, hmmm? As I dash over to get the stolen
contraband, I neglected to do one important thing. Uhm, that would
be - looking down and making sure there was nothing there to trip
over.....but - or course, I was more terrified that t

hey would rip the stuff open and begin dental hygiene on each other. So
Momma dashing......sees 3 kids.....temporarily forgets that there is
one missing from the area...enter: MoJoMan (*quick everyone, puff out
your chests)......Having not seen him, did not deter him from tripping
me ON PURPOSE so they could make their get away. I guess he was the
"lookout" guy...so as Mommy flies through the air (not like superman or
under dog) - each of them gleefully watch on - like "hey this is what
we planned".....and then they begin to realize that the flying Mommy
was on a collision course.....with THEM. Fun begins now man!? As I
"WHUMP" onto the floor - doing a face slide for about 2 or 3 yeards...
it's like they do a "instant replay".. Dart grabs the coveted tab that
the other two dropped when they saw me comin....turns around and runs
smack dab into the same curio cabinet (what? She think it was going to
move for her the 2nd time around or something?) ***the song bang your
head*** comes to mind....and WHUMP! Ferret derailed - 2nd attempt....
now, while I am still on the floor - I have become the second object of
attention....for the other 3.....I begin to try and pick myself up (no
help from Timmy thank you - as he was laughing so hard I thought he'd
pee his pants.....) MoJoMan, Theo and Isolde decide I am the new toy
to play with. On the floor - moving fur coat - watching Dart come out
of her 2nd concussion in 3 minutes or less.....I come to notice one
thing...MoJoMan is sitting atop my head....Isolde and Theo have decided
that they want to play King of the Mountain from my head. I laid my
face down on the tile floor and began to cry....**ferret kisses can
remove tears I am told**.....the tears were of course - not from pain -
but from laughing so hard myself - I can't move. My husband, calmly
and serenely walks into the kitchen. Carefully stepping OVER my prone
body - grabs the "toothpaste" tab - walks back over to the upboard
where hence it came....puts it away - takes one final look at me -
shakes his head and leaves me on the floor to my unsolicited playtime.
whoever said ferrets cannot plot and scheme - has never REALLY met a
ferret.....

Load of fun From The Land of Enchantment!!

Kim and Her Army of SMART Idiots....