From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:48:48 -0500
Hi everyone, My partner and I have posted here in the past in regards to
housing, and dif ferret needs and you all have responded with the help
and suggestions we needed at that time.

Well, we are in need of help once more, as you all know, my partner wrote
to say thank you and that we had found a beautiful furkid friendly
home....we love it here as do the kids.  Now on to the existing problem,
When we moved here, we left a lot of the kids things behind, taking what
we could fit in the u-haul and the car with full intention of returning
next day to get remaining things from our old place, the landlord knew
this and told us it was ok,well when I drove back next day from Ind.  to
Mich, he had removed all remaining items and changed locks.....there was
some stuff of ours too but we are concerned about the kids things.  They
are all once again short on hammies and sleep sacks,shampoo`s,food etc..
he even took the toys!!  needless to say is there anyone out there that
can again provide us with blankies,sleepers etc?  any help would be
appreciated.

Sandee?  can you also please check on Bailey and Beans and tell Beans
that Hobbs and Daisy miss him terribly and that his mommy and poppy miss
them both dearly and think of them daily?

Thank you again.
Sue,Genetta and furkids 22