Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:34:33 -0500
I often walk my ferrets at the local elementary school, outside in the
summer, and inside in the winter.  The custodians are very friendly to
us.  Tonight one of the custodians asked me if I wanted another ferret.
It seems her daughter wants to find a home for hers.  She gave me her
daughters name and phone number in Willawana.  I am having a hard time
saying no, but really can't afford the expense of another.  My 5 are
costing me lots in food, litter, and vet bills.  I'm going to try to find
this ferret a good home instead of bring it home, I called the lady and
got some info.  Her husband/boyfriend?  works construction.  He found this
ferret wandering a construction site.( I guess- this summer?)  He saw it
there for a few days, then brought it home.  They took it to a vet who
said it was a very young female sable.  They think it is now about one
year old.  She has a very sweet temperment, never bites, but doesn't get
along with cats.  This is the one of the reasons they never let her out of
the cage.  The owner realizes that the ferret deserves a better life and
is willing to give her free to a good home only.  I don't have permission
to post her name and number here, but if anyone is interested in giving
this girl a better home you can contact me and I will help in anyway I
can.  The ferret is near the PA/NY border at about the center of the
state.  I may be willing to drive a few hours to transport to a good home
only.

Thanks