From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 11:34:40 EST
The first step was great!  :-) Thanks for sharing it with us, Yuki.  After
reading it and suffering a severe case of ROTFL, my poor, wee brain started
trying to apply the rest of the steps to ferrets.  I ran into serious
trouble with #2.

'We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to
sanity' -- Now hold on for just a darned minute!  I don't *think* so!  Ain't
nobody or nothin' better try restoring my sanity, especially where Tater's
concerned.  Hold the phone.  Stop right there.  Go to Jail, go directly to
Jail.  Do not pass Go - do not collect 200 raisins.

Maybe we'd better just skip from #1 to #12.

'Having had a spiritual awakenking as the result of our ferrets, we tried to
carry their message to humans who still suffered from ignorance about them,
and to practice their principles in all our affairs.'

My name is Michael, and I have a ferret.

Later folks,

Paw Paw - Co-founder and President of FLEA (Ferret Lovers, Enthusiasts and
Admirers)