Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:49:53 -0700
Hi all

A little business but not much.  I like it when it is slow.  Dat means da
little ones are staying with their hoomans.

A little guy named Chester came in.  I gave him da tour and showed him all
da sights and attractions.  He had to go to da Fruit Bar and get a small
snack.  Then it waz over to da Gravy Gourmet to get something a little
more substanial.  I later seen him over at da Otter Slide where he waz
doing some sliding but mostly he waz playing in da water and splashing
everyone.  Soon a big water fight broke out and there waz water going
everywhere.  I didn't get to close as I can't get wet as I am sugar and
will melt (right).  Anyway there were a lot of others slinging water
around to.  I don't know who waz on whose side and I don't think they did
either but they had a lot of fun anyway.  He said he misses you to and to
send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy and dady.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee