From:
Jen Galas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:26:27 -0800
I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank all the wonderful
individuals who donated to my shelter and our kids here on the Giving
Tree.

It has been a tough year for us, as one of the furkids that was on the
giving tree suddenly took a turn for the worse and lost his battle with
insulinoma.  Still, undeterred, many kind people decided to donate
something to his surviving playmates in his name.

Again, thank you all, not just for donating as a tribute to Bengali, but
for finding it in your hearts to be santas for my senior girls (who still
can't find a forever home :( ), Anubis with one kidney, Logan the surgery
kid, Lady, George and everyone else.

Dooks to you all.  I appreciate it more than words can express, and the
ferrets are enjoying their gifts (and the boxes they came in LOL).

Happy Holidays,
Jen, Joe & The LOS of IA/Black Dragon Ferrets

=====
Jen Galas, LVT
Legion of Superferrets of Iowa Ferret Shelter
Black Dragon Ferretry
Help support the homeless fuzzies in our care by shopping with iGive:
http://www.iGive.com/LOSofIA
If you don't rescue, DON'T BREED!