From:
Ann Woodford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:27:39 -0400
Hey everyone!

I recently switched the foods I was giving to my ferrets from Zupreem
and Marshal to zupreem and totally ferret. Well my little girl refused
to eat the totally ferret and would only eat the zupreem. My big guy
stopped eating the zupreem and ate only the totally ferret.

The problem is that the totally ferret gives him diarrhea and so I
went back to the marshal mix and now he won't eat anything. I tried
mixing in some ferretone but he licks it off.

Does anyone know any other tricks I can try?

Thanks,
Ann and the double trouble team