From:
Shirley Pebbles of Pebbs Pets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 20:19:11 -0500
I wholeheartedly agree with your response to Cathy(Zoo).  I run Pebbs
Pets Ferret Shelter and I feel good knowing I have made another loving
home for a ferret.  We take great care of our ferrets here but I feel
that with adoption and a forever home they will get more special care.
We are more than willing to help Zoo if she so chooses to start the
adoption process.  We try to help and educate anyone we can if at all
possible.

I feel that without the adoption process and education that Zoo should
not have a 501(c)3 classification for her own "personal" ferrets.  If we
can be of any help, please let us know.

Shirley Pebbles
www.pebbspets.com