From:
Suzanne Grabowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 20:29:29 -0000
Me and the ferts just want to say thanks for all the hard work and effort
the GLFA folks put into this years FerretQuest '98.  Considering the
unusually warm weather we had (for May 16th) there were plenty of fans and
breezes if needed and the fuzzies had a cool pool and games building to play
in.  There was also plenty of ice packs for cages and humans.  This proud
mom just has to boast that my Marshall Farms Sable girl came home with a
blue ribbon in the alter class as did my rescue Point Sable Elmo.  Besides
that I also came home with a beautiful quilt wallhanging of some little
ferret faces that I won in the raffle.  Now you KNOW!  I had a good time!

Thanks to everyone who made it a great show!
Suzanne and Fuzzy and Elmo