From:
MJ Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:27:12 EST
We've posted another item on eBay to help benefit the San Antonio Ferret
Enthusiasts Shelter (SAFE).  It's one of our cute little stuffed ferrets,
but we dressed this one up for Valentine's Day!  He's a real heartthrob!
Bidding starts at $8.99.  Check him out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=252352213

You'll have to pardon the poor picture quality.  What I wouldn't give for a
digital camera!

We'll be posting another Valentine's ferret tonight, but this one will
have a rustic flair with a cute little straw hat and bandana.  Keep your
eyes open for that one, too!

Thanks for helping to support the shelter ferrets of SAFE.

Kathy's Cages
(kathyscages)