From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 20:49:08 -0400
Thank you a thousand times for whoever the blessed soul was that posted that
remedy.

Sara (oops Cyrano - still haven't gotten used to her being a him) has a
habit that has until now driven us positvely NUTS!  He will scratch and
scratch at the door to the spare room that we use for storage.  We can't let
him in there because that is also where I keep all my yarn (I make camel
tassel belts to sell at bellydance shows).  Cyra (better?) loves to make a
cats cradle all over the living room with yarn a skein at a time.  If I
forget and leave the door open, he joyfully appears hopping and dragging a
skein of yarn as big as he is!  Unfortunately, he usually picks 3 a.m.  to
try and break in.

Anyway, I tried spraying the door and the carpet in front of it and after
one attempt at braving the smell, won't go near it!  At 59c a bottle, I now
have my house back.  YAY.  Bless you.

........ Cyra here - Well, *I* don't thank you.  Smelly stuffs, yuck, awful,
makes my little eyes burn and sting.  Mommy's happy but I'm not. No more
wonderful squooshy stringy treasures, no more soft nest in the whole big
room, no more fun.  Ffeh - I yawn in your general direction.

DeB & Cyra