From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:44:48 EDT
:::::from far away a rumble comes from the  sky:::

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mommy this is fun, do that loopy loop
thingie again.

Hold on Tonks, and for the last time, get your head in the window.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  Oh Mommy there is Aunty Deva's house,
cruise in low I wanna drop a water balloon.

Okay Tonks,  here we go. Ready, Aim,  FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha  Good shot my pet.  Where  to next.

Hollywood Mommy, I wanna see movie stars.

Good idea Tonks, lets stop at Pinks and get one of their famous chili
dogs, we can use the extra gas.

Then we will swoop down over Aunty Marylou's to give her a "Your A
Lifesaver Charm"

Ohh Mommy can I give her kisses too, I loves her.

You betcha Tonks.  Where is that Oracle anyway.  Do you think she was too
scared to race me?

Yep she is just skairt Mommy, Booooock Boooock.  Lets rock and roll
Mommy.

Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!  Loop de  Loop

Robin
The Ferret  Charmer
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html