From:
Barbro Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 11:55:43 EDT
We want to thank everybody who sent us condolences.  Thank you all so much
for the kind words and for caring so deeply.

Last night I dreamt of my little Floydie.  She was eating again and was
having a good ole time with all the other ferts over by the Bridge.  Good
Girl, you just have fun.  No more pain, no more cages, no more being
alone...

I will never forget the short time we had with you, Floyd.  You will always
be in my heart, take good care of yourself.

Mom, Dad and Wolfie (even the big Wolf, who you used to drive crazy, misses
you badly :-)