From:
MELANIE BORDNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 03:38:09 -0700
Hello, I haven't posted in awhile due to many many personal issues, but
I FEEL I MUST POST THIS......

I belong to MySpace. My user is melanie1966. A friend of mine posted
the following for a friend of hers.....this is so sad.....if anyone can
help find homes for these 7 furkids....they can't be put to sleep. They
just can't!!

Thanks~
Melanie

  ~~~~~~ HERE IS THE BULLETIN containing contact info ~~~~~~

   This post is from Jen Starr: http://www.myspace.com/JenStarr

My new landlord informed AFTER I paid the first, last, and security
that I won't be able to take my ferrets with me to the new place! If
you would be a loving ferret parent, or know anyone that would, let me
know!!!!

Our local ferret rescue is over flowing with ferrets so I can't take
them there.

I'm at a loss! These guys need a perosn who will take good care of
them. They are high-maintence animals but well worth it!!! I will not
give them to just anyone because of this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out!! I need to have homes for them by
August 4th or I will be putting them down. There are 7 that can all go
together or to differnt homes. 6 boys and a girl, that range from Sable
to Albino. They are all loving babies and have great dispositions. I do
have one biter but you just have to establish whos the boss with him
and he will stop biting. They are all happy and fun, but have to have
attention EVERYDAY! They have a huge cage and all the stuff they need!

PLEASE re-post this and have people contact me here on myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/JenStarr

I am in desirate need! I don't want to put them down but I could not
live knowing they are in bad hands!

HELP!!