From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 06:09:14 -0700
note:...this whole post is not directed specifically at hotdish...just the
'thank you' part...the rest is for the general population...:)

hotdish...
HUGS!...thank you for your post...and you are right, she should have posted
the whole story...but sometimes when you are so upset...you don't remember
or think of everything you should say...

this has been a bad bad couple weeks for all of us...with all the
tragedies, and our heart-strings are being stretched to their limits...and
alot of us just don't know if we can stand one more thing happening...but
we need to also realize that each loss is more painful to the one who lost
their little baby...no matter what the circumstances...(obviously excluding
out and out cruelty!!!)...especially if it was from some oversight (real or
imagined) on their part...that is going to haunt them for a long time...if
they posted that in here...that means they realize what happened...and will
learn from it...death is an effective teacher...

so we all need to realize they need comfort at that time...from people
they trust to understand the terrible loss they feel....not anger or
accusations...

ok...boy i must be getting a terrible reputation in here...i am off my
soap-box...again...

HUGS to all...fur parents as well as fur children...

===
"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/index.html"
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest boy!!!~*~
MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man!!!~*~FEIVEL~my new Sterling Silver~*~
MEEJA~my new sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my new DEW lady~*~
ARMAND~my new sable gentleman~*~Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!