From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:33:42 +0000
Hiya everybody!
Gosh, its been a long time sense I've posted!  I've been so busy at school
and stuff, I hardly have time to *read* the FML!  Well, anyways, I have a
few things to share with you.  Here it goes!!!

***CALLING ALL VETS!!!!***
Okay, here's the thing.  My friend has a ferret, well actually she had 2,
one just recently died from adrenal problems.  Anyway, her other ferret has
gone bald, with the exception of her fur on her face.  Could this be
adreanal also?  Please, send me an e-mail ASAP about this.  Her vet is
baffeled, and my friend is worried she might lose this ferret too.  Also,
she said she has noticed some behavior problems such as hard bitting, and
just meanness.

***X-mas Presents***
Well, I have decided what to get the fuzz-butts for Christmas.  Each is
going to recieve a pack of Cheweasels, (I lost their web address, does
anyone have it?) And also a ferret tent.  Can anyone tell me where I can get
a good quality ferret tent, without having to spend $100.00?  Please send
any replys to me directly!

***Ferrets and Turkey?***
I was wondering, with Thanksgiving on the way, is it okay to give ferrets
small slices of Turkey?  Will it hurt them at all?  Just wanted to check it
out first.

***Any Rhode Islanders out there?***
I was curious, are there any Rhode Island ferret owners on the list?  I
think it would be nice to talk to you if you are around!

Well, that's about it. Hanna and Cinnamon are doing great, they just
love to dance and dance and dance....

Ashley:)
Hanna+Cinnamon too!!!!!!! ("Jump around...Jump,Jump...Jump around")
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/c/o/o/coolfuzzy.html