Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:58:19 -0400
Hey Laura great find!!  You may have regretted not buying him ;o)

Just for the record...have you seen the price of these critters on
Ebay?  They are adorable!  The most sought after in the Littlest Pet
Shop Line :)

The single ferret in it's original package... I've seen them go for as
high as $50 USD's.  They are EXTREMELY hard to find.  They would be a
great little item for shelters to sell and raise money, (if you can find
them).

I've combed all the stores around here...none.  I've had my sister
looking for them in Saskatchewan...none.  I'll be heading to PEI here
in a few days and will check there also.

I did manage to find one at Toys R US in a set 'The Fun Loving
Playhouse'.  The ONLY way the ferret is included in the set is if the
set has 'a bonus row of 4 pets' across the top.  If the ferret is NOT in
the bonus row...that means someone has replaced it with another pet...
I've seen tonnes of Littlest Pet Shop Ferrets on Ebay being sold as not
in the package..so they are coming from the bonus row.  Either way...they
are a hot commodity :)

I have 3 of them, I sit one on top of each of my ferret's urn.

   <'^`*.Jadesun.*'^`>

Who is General Failure??
And why he is reading my hard disk?
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun