From:
LEO HUSER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:31:57 -0500
Shawn,

I TOALLY agree with what you said!  I saw the show too!  It is junk like
what they showed and said that makes people (and states) fear the ferret!
So.I took matters into my own hands.  Small as it may be, I went on the
website (discovery.com) and found the comments portion of the website.  I
made a lenghty comment (and I was nice about it ) and said that they need
to watch what they say, as it doesn't take much to get people to think
certain ways.  I explained about NY, CA, and HI, because of stupid things
that people can't seem to understand about ferrets.  I explained to them
that they need to do more research on what videos to show, and what
commentary should go along with it.  So, for anyone else who was appaled,
go to the website, and file a complaint.  If the Discovery Channel really
cares about animals, with enough complaints/comments, they may change the
way they do things.