Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:23:03 -0500
I have two fuzzies I just adopted from a shelter.  Because there was 2 other
ferrets in with my Jake and Roxanne at the shelter their "foster parents"
kept 3 different types of food in the cage.  They said all three types were
eaten but they weren't sure by whom!

So when I took my fuzzies home they gave me sample bags of the 3 types and I
was told to just watch for which one they prefer.  My problem is both jake
and roxanne like two different types!

Jake likes ProPlan(thats a cat food right?) and Roxanne likes NutraMax(is
that a cat or ferret food?).  Here is my question..  Do I keep feeding them
their personal choice and if so do I keep them in different bowls or do I
mix them together?  Or should I wean one of them onto the other type?

Maggie

Jake = I like that big white fuzzie especially ambushing his tail when I'm
under the couch!

Roxanne= Thats not a VCR tape cabinet its MY napping spot!

Patches = Since when did my doggie toys start playing Back?