From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:02:53 -0800
Hello everyone..

I post off and on abut the shelters I get to visit in my travels well I
am writing today asking for help on some info. on the DMK rescue like
videos and such...I have little time or I would do it myself.

Those of you in here that knows me, knows I am a truck driver and
that's how I get to visit shelters when I go thru there state. Clover
in Gallup, NM was kind enough to pick me up at the TA to spend the day
at her shelter as I posted before. Well I see a lot of shelters with
a my space page. Well we truck drivers have our own my space pages as
well and I post a lot of ferret stuff on my page and I have gotten a
lot of ppl telling me of there ferrets and all and what I wanna do is
post as much as I can on my page about the rescue so others will see
what sadness happens in the ferret world and how we all come together
as a team when something like this happens. I have had complements on
how we drivers are like a family well I want us drivers and there
family and friends see how we ferret owned ppl are a family as
well...SO any thing for you tub to web pages or whatever will help.

You can email the stuff to me if you like or post it here..

Thank you all for your help
Anna and The Poop Troop

--
Every morning is the dawn