From:
June Franke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:13:02 EDT
Prize # 1: Edwin Fitler #245730

Prize # 2: Janna Wood #245292

Prize # 3: Katherine Carr #244888

Prize # 4: Brian Cook #245794

Prize # 5: Lisa M Van Vossen #244880

Winners: If you want your prize mailed to an address other than the
address that came with your payment (PayPal or snailmail), please
email me right away ([log in to unmask]), otherwise your prize will
be mailed on Saturday to the address I currently have for you!

The raffle was VERY successful.  I'm so pleased.  I'll post the amount
sent to Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter after I mail the prizes on
Saturday.

My Website: http://hometown.aol.com/junassicpark/index.html