From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:44:24 EDT
I heard about Fran when I was at the local Walmart in Reno buying fabric
for ferret hammocks.  There was a tall blonde woman there who said that
her friend made hammocks for ferrets that she sold online.  She said that
she thought the name of the business was "Ferrets are love." I looked it
up, and sure enough, there was a Fran Brown.  I just thought it was funny
that someone in Reno would end up hearing about Fran word of mouth!

Kim in Reno