From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 17:25:28 +0000
Hey with reading through the FML, I kept reading about the 5 lb bag of
Totally Ferret being soooooooo inexpensive.  To some of you, you may think
this is expensive.  Well, folks, when we bought LooseWire from a pet store,
the salesman directed us to Totally Ferret, and explained why we should be
feeding LooseWire the stuff.  So we swallowed hard, and purchased the 5lb
bag, well, do you know that we paid a whopping, $21.99 for it.  So when we
purchases LuCy, they carried Marshal Farms in bulk, at $2 something a pound,
and we purchased some, just couldn't afford to buy Totally Ferret at 21.99 a
bag to feed two ferrets.

So if my fuzzies get along good on MF, then that is what I am going to stick
to, and if I come accross Totally Ferret, cheaper, then I will get that as
well.

Thanks for the replies on carpet stains, the one about baking soda and
windex I sure will try, sounds good to me :)

Again, for all looking for a live chat room on Undernet, join us at #ferret,
you will find us mostly in the evenings, for now.

Take care, Marti Smith
Marti Smith
http://www.tir.com/~44magnum