From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:33:00 -0800
Hi all ya'll,

To add a happy story: I have six of the furry little critters, not all get
along, but that's another story...

When I have the 4 out that do get along, I try to enforce the "when I
shake the can of treats ya'll are supposed to come running" in case of
emergencies.

Annie, my omnivorous one, gets tired of ferret treats after 3 bites, she
very carefully takes them under the bed, one by one, and lines them up
neatly against the baseboard.  I thought it was too cute!  Course the
others come along and eat them...

Well, at another time, I gave each of the gang a Cheweasel.  They ran off
in their respective hiding places to chew.  Or so I thought... A few days
later I was looking for the jingle balls they love to chase and decide to
look under the dresser.  My, my, there were all the Cheweasles lined up
neatly against the baseboard!  It gave me the shivers!  I have ferrets that
are more organized than I am!!  I was waiting to hear the music from the
Twilight Zone ;->

Hugs and dooks,
Patty and the Sapient Six, missing Kiki