From:
Karen Schuttinga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:38:46 -0400
I was so dissappointed with another segment that Animal Planet had on about
Ferrets.  It was with that Dr. Mc-Something that answers questions from
people calling in and shows a little video of the animal.  (Her ex-husband
co-hosts the show.) And she said out loud on the TV show that Ferrets are
wild animals, right after showing a video of a lady who had 12 of them!
(An awful lot to have if they are really wild and undomesticated huh?)
Well, I had been a fan of the Animal Planet until I saw that, if they are
not willing to portray the truth about ferrets, how much more
mis-information are they giving us about other types of animals?

I tried to get on their website to tell the Dr. she was wrong and she
should actually learn about the animal of which she is supposed to be
giving advice about.  But I couldn't find anything about the show on the
webpage.

To Sharon, I am not surprised that they stated that ferrets were mean to
children, I am just dissappointed, I certainly expected more.

Dooks to all!

Karen
Milo(I am certainly waaaay to cute to be wild!)
Bandit (Yup!  I'm wild...What!?  I can't sleep in my hammock if I'm wild???
OK, Nope!  I'm not wild!)