From:
Audrey Pavia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:00:19 -0800
Hello all--I'm writing article for Ferrets magazine on keeping fish and
ferrets in the same household, and I'm looking for ferret owners to
interview.

If you have ever kept fish and ferrets in the same household and have
some stories you can share about how this worked out, I would love to
hear from you.  Whether your stories are good (the two species had no
problems with each other) or bad (the ferret ate all the fish), I would
like to know your experiences.

Please contact me ASAP with your stories.

Thank you!

Audrey Pavia
Freelance writer specializing in animal subjects
www.audreypavia.com