From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:06:44 EDT
It is I, Wolfy, here in your home uninvited yet once again to push my
family photos and stories off onto you ... my captive audience.  Thank
you SuperTonks for tying them up.

Remember how Chet had the trip of a lifetime with FML's and ferret people
in California?  Remember how I said you were all family?  Well, guess
where my littlest one Sean is now?  You'll never guess.

Meteorologists predicted that we'd be on the path of a category five
hurricane names Renee Downs.  Renee took an unpredictable path from New
England and bounced down along the coastline till she lost some strength
and stalled over Chattanooga, TN.  In her path was a trail of Lunnies,
Tunnies, Canadian bills, ferret poo, and various toothbrushes.
Thankfully, we didn't sustain much damage.  A read Ferrets magazine, Some
missing water (hurricanes seem to suck up moisture from the sea and
things), scattered plastic bags, food items, McDonalds toys, and other
bizarre hurricane remnants are strewn around the property.  However,
after 24 hours, the storm seemed to reorganize and strengthen yet once
again.  When the storm left the area, I realized that something very
important was missing.

It is said that within one of the many tornado's in hurricane Renee, has
within it a small autistic boy named Sean Stout.  He was last spotted
swirling around in her chaos near the border of TN.  Experts are tracking
this storm, however I would appreciate any first hand accounts, or second
hand reports from readers.

Wolfy