Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:53:37 -0800
Hi all
Da Hammock Haven is all finished and opened today.  All da little ones are
hanging around and loungeing in hammocks.  It is nice to curl up with
Noelle and Soly in a hammock and snooze.

A little guy came in today.  He said his name waz Ricky.  He waz greeted
warmly by Bandit and they seemed happy to see each other.  They went off
to Dirt Mountain to tunnel together.  Of course they had to snatch a snack
from da All You Can Eat Fruit Bar to eat on da way.  They said dat they
were going to carve out a nice little den to while away da time and to dig
lots of tunnels to hide in.  They sent a message to their mommy and daddy
dat they loved them and they send lots of kisses and hugs.

Another little guy came in.  He said dat he didn't have a name but da
message dat proceeded him said to call him Little Boy.  I rounded up Lady
and the gang to be here when he arrived.  I told them dat he had just came
from their daddy's place.  They greeted him warmly and took him off to get
da news of home.  He said dat he hadn't been there long but dat their daddy
seemed like a real nice hooman.  They all said to send their love and lots
of hugs and they will take care of Little Boy til you get here.

Well I am off for a little nap.  I have taken my Fwannel Nightgown out and
put it in a hammock for us to snuggle in.  The little ones loved it.
(Yawn) Back to da nap.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee