Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:41:12 EST
Hi,

I am going to be visiting Florida at the end of December and have been
invited to go to Disney for 2 days.  While we're doing that, I need someone
who is ferret-knowledgeable to babysit my 5 ferrets that are coming to
Florida with me.  I am staying in Ft.  Pierce, but am certainly willing to
drive a way to find someone to watch them.  They all share a single cage.
No one takes any special meds as of now, but one was recently diagnosed
with insulinoma.  She shows no symptoms right now and her recent fasting
blood glucose (early this week) test was normal.  I just need someone who
is familiar with the symptoms and will be able to handle it if necessary.
They are also all ECE-free.

If you can help, please eMail me privately and let me know!  I'm happy to
pay for the sitting (not looking for a handout!).  I can also donate wood
stove pellets, hammocks and sleep sacks, water bottles, etc. to your
shelter if you operate one.

Thank you!!

Kim