From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:28:48 -0500
Just received my first copy of "Ferrets" magazine. Jan/Feb
The subscription was a gift from my son and daughter-in-law.

I enjoyed the article on our Mister Big by Rebecca Stout.  I had no idea
that Rebecca wrote for this magazine!

Obviously my family unknowingly got me the right ferret magazine, and I
can not wait for the next issue because they will be featuring my own
personal hero, Randy Belair of The Ferret Aid Society.

A personal Thank You to you Randy for my ferrets and for your friendship
and support.  You are a special lady.  You have touched the lives of so
many ferrets and so many people.

Inge