From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:22:53 -0800
I need to clear something up.  There was a post in yesterday's FML from
someone who had just taken in a TYSON from a pregnant woman with a guinea
pig.

Yes....I did have a guinea pig-she recently passed away.  No, my Tyson
never bit her ear off!  NO!!  I did NOT give my Tyson away!  And NO!!!  I
am NOT pregnant!!

Yesterday's post had NOTHING to do with me!  I got several messages and
one phone call from a frantic friend telling me she couldn't believe I
would give Tyson away!  I WOULDN'T!!  It wasn't me!  And while I know that
women my age do occasionally get pregnant-I'M NOT!!!  LOL!  Nor do I want
to be!

Judy Cooke
still loving Tyson, Hope and Einstein Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!