Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 07:34:15 -0700
It has taken me too long to write this letter-- it just hurt so much-
Please let me know that Rogue (a tiny sable that had turned nearly
grey) has arrive safety.. she might have been a little lost and looking
for her Big brother - Kodo-- he's still here with Momma Lisa.. I'll
take good care of him

Rogue was a fiesty thing-- but just wasted away and her tummy was
hurting so much-- we had to help her across the bridge..

While I was getting up the strenghth to write this letter -- she was
joined by one of her cage mates Can you PLEASE look for Bandit as well
and make sure they find each other..

Bandit stopped eating suddenly (perhaps grief) and Sunday night we knew
he was giving up-- I took him to bed with me and in the early morning
hours.. he packed his bags, said good bye and headed off on his next
great adventure.. To find and follow Miss Rogue.

Bandit was a silver grey ferret with a kindest of souls-- one of those
ferrets that would give up a toy, a treat or even his spot at the soup
bowl if it looked like someone esle need it.. He just loved too much.

they have both taken a chunk of my heart with them..

Missing them Forever
Momma Lisa
Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue