From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 03:01:37 -0500
Hello all. :)

I was wondering if anyone had ever tried the Zero Odor pet spray (usually
advertised on Animal Planet)?  I thought about ordering some, but like
many things on tv, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a scam and that it
actually works (even though they back it up with a guarantee and so on)..

Thank you in advance!

--
Lin
Seiko, Nanoki, Yukina, and Sidney (the ferts)

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally speaking,
they are ignored. - Alice Walker
If a ferret bites you it is nearly always your own fault. - Phil Drabble
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.