From:
Will Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:34:46 -0800
In the Trentoin, a local news paper in my area, It said that New Jersey
has been declared the most dangerous state in the lower 48 to live in.
That got me to thinking. Living in a state such as this what will
become of my ferrets. My concerns are>

There's my Coco, A beautiful little sable. But I've been watching her
lately. I'm worried that under that dark soft coat lurks the mind of
a kibble dealer. I'm afraid she might be the one who sells Marshalls
kibble and other unhealthy treats to unsuspecting young kits on the
corner of kit school grounds.

And there is Holly, Sweet, sweet Holly. Who gives me gentle kisses.
Could these be the kisses of death? Will I someday wake to find a horse
head in my bed if I don't give her, her Ferretone when she wants it?

Then Jewel. With her soft coat as white as the driven snow and eyes as
pink as a young girls Easter dress, Lurks the mind of a master ferret
criminal, Stealing anything that is not nailed down and hiding her
prizes under the sofa like a modern day pirate.

And Gizmo. It's easy to see he's going to be mussel for a ferret mob.
Shacking down poor little ferrets for there kibble to please some
ruthless ferret kingpin.

And lastly there's Abbi, She is as sweet as any little girl could be,
But in a state as dangerous as this I'm afraid that she may become
victim gang pressures and follow a road to self destruction. Just last
week I caught her watching, Ferrets Behaving Badly and telling Coco
how much fun it would be to be on that show.

So with this all should be warned, Watch over your ferrets. If you see
them start down that terrible road, give them hugs, Tell them you love
them. Spend time with and listen to there problems and mostly remember,
There is nothing worse than a rouge ferret gang!