Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:44:37 -0500
My vet has moved away - there are three other new vets that take care of
ferrets.  I don't know them and, while I know some things to ask, does
anyone have any other good ideas?  I have an appointment Thursday 2/9 for
two fuzzies -- one adrenal and one with a suspicious cough (it sounds
just like a CHF cough) I really try to do the best but - I am worried
about this.  The vet I have an appointment with did an necropsy on a
ferret I lost - she called me and was very informative and concerned -
she has ferts of her own..... but..any help would be appreciated.