From:
Diane Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:58:22 -0500
I recently posted and asked for FML-ers to consider submitting me their
ferrets pictures and was very pleased with everyone who responded.  ALL the
guys and gals are up on my site now for all to see.  However, two of the
owners who submitted had their e-mail deleted accidentally when my computer
rebelled against me the other night and I thankfully saved the ferrets pics
along with their names but have no other info on them.  If you are out
there and reading this post please e-mail with what you wrote about them
and I will correct this.  The two ferrets in reference are Snowball and
Moose.  Both are owned by separate people.

TIGGER: I TOLD my human slave she should have let me make that homepage!!

--Diane--

http://members.xoom.com/devindestny/Fuzzy-greetings.html