From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 21:17:00 -0400
Hello CA UPDATE folks,

Today I received a call from Michelle Merker, the producer and host of
Southland Today, letting me know that the 1/2 hour segment we filmed on the
ferret issue will air next Friday June 21st at 10:30 A.M.  This show is
aired from Ventura to Northern San Diego on station KDOC TV.  Folks should
check their local cable listing for the actual channel though I do know that
it is channel 56 in the Los Angeles, Pasadena, Hollywood area.

Maybe with the recent developments on the Freemen ranch in Montana, CBS will
get back to our ferret story.  I don't think they will shelve 3hrs. of
filming ferrets, the hours they took to travel to Sacramento to film
Assemblyman Jan Goldsmith, and Fish and Game, or the time they took with
Michael Lynch of the Pacific Research Institute in San Francisco, but, you
never know.

Jeanne Carley-- [log in to unmask]