From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 08:24:55 -0700
*scoulds herself* BAD MOMMY!  Yes, today is my baby girl's 3rd birthday
(well not so much anymore now that we have Sarah - who is by far the baby
female in the family, but I digress) and I forgot to send a post thru
yesterday so it'd show up today!  But Nina isn't big into the internet,
so she won't notice either way ;o).  So me, her daddy, and her brothers &
sisters will now sing a smashing rendition of Happy Birthday for their
vice-alpha/second-in-command supermodel sister!  ::a chorus of clearing
throats::

HAPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRFFFFFFFFFFDAY TO YOU!
HAPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRFFFFFFFFFFDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDAYYYY
DEAR NINA, BEAN, BEANER, BEANIE, STRING BEAN,
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!
HAPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRFFFFFFFFFFDAY TO
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

::bows::

Love,
Your Mommy, Your Daddy, and your brothers & sisters:
Miya, Rascal, Jack, Joey, and Sarah

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, Joey, and Sarah at their website!
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78
Don't just buy a ferret! Adopt some love! http://www.gcfa.com
Donate to ADV research - the ferret you save may be your own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/donation.html