From:
Peta Sadler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:09:23 -0000
I was in touch with Bob Church until October 2004.  He intended to visit
me in November 2004, but he didn't make it.  The email address I had at
that time is no longer correct.  I have been asked to write a chapter on
ferrets in a book, and much of what I want to put in has already been
stated by Bob.  I have no wish to use his work without his permission,
even with an acknowledgement.  I am told that he has had surgery fairly
recently.

I do hope you are recovered, Bob, and that you will contact me to discuss
my dilemma.  I can be contacted on [log in to unmask] and I look forward
to hearing from you.

Peta Sadler.