From:
Karen Marsh-Lovvorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 18:11:41 -0500
Hi All!  I got a call today from a man with a 1 y.o. female ferret who is
happily destroying his couch, carpets, plants, and other furniture.  He is
desperate!  I gave him the usual suggestions for the rugs and plants, but am
stumped by the furniture digging.  Does anyone have any helpful suggestions
on how he prevent his ferret from destroying his house?  He has tried bitter
apple, stuffing things down in the "digging hole", confining the ferret, and
reprimanding her.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Karen