Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:28:09 EDT
Both of our ferrets come when we call their names 85% of the time, unless
they are on a really serious mission like, how to get the inserts out of
The Papa's work boots, Chase the Kitty, Hide the Clean Laundry, or Hunt
for Silverware.  (They make up new missions as they go along.)  Actually,
Jenna comes when I call her, Amber comes when I call her, and they both
come if I say "Weasels!"  I think the intelligence ends there, though.

Kelly White
Southampton, Massachusetts