From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 12:19:51 EDT
Hey gang,
Just caught up on my reading since I don't have a pc at home.  I am very
sorry to hear of all the sick babies.  It never ends does it?  I am praying
for every one but I have a favor to ask of all of you.  My foster baby Rikki
is very ill as many of you have may already know from Trish's posts.  I know
that Trish is doing everything she can but sometimes these things are out of
our hands.  I have been praying every night but I tend to ramble on and I am
afraid that sometimes the big guy may tune me out so I would really
appreciate it if you could all mention her in your prayers as well.

I would, also, like to thank Emily's new foster mom for making it possible
for her to stay at the shetler with Trish.  I know that this makes Trish
very happy and little Rikki even moreso.  If the worst should happen I want
her to be with those that she loves the most.  I wish I could be with her,
to hold her just once but I know that this will never happen so I will have
to count on Trish to give her lots of hugs and kisses for me.

To Chris: You will have to supervise them when they are together and find
some type of punishment for Simon (re: grounding him, tapping him on the
nose).  You may have to try different things like I did (hiney plucking
works for us) but I would wait until your little one is a little bit bigger
so that he can at least hold his own with Simon.  Seven weeks is VERY tiny
and at this point there is no way he can defend himself so give him time to
gain some weight and size.  Please remember that I am not that experienced
either and that this is just my advice I'm sure that you will get plenty of
advice from the more experienced subscribers.

Clear dyer hose: I order 3 of the 8 foot lengths for my girls over a week
ago and still have not recieved them.  How long did it take the rest of you
to get your goodies?  Also, to the subscriber requesting the ordering info.
the supplier is:

Crissey Fowler Lumber
117 W. Vermijo Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903